CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Ovid, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Ovid, NY

Many residents of Ovid have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! 94% of Ovid residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 513 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. It doesn't matter what your TV habits are, there's a bundle perfect for you.

Choose top rated movies, championship sporting events or even the local news. It doesn't matter because Time Warner Cable has the perfect programming package for you. Who doesn't like advanced features and services with their television package? Time Warner Cable gives you TWC TV™, allowing you to watch TV and program your DVR directly from any of your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to be part of the the other residents in your area who are bundling their television service with home phone and/or Internet, then a package from Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. The rise in the popularity of bundling telecommunications services has resulted in 66% of Ovid residents realizing the benefits of bundles. Statistics illustrate that's 360 residents who are combining two or more telecommunications services onto one bill.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. Combining Time Warner Cable TV with phone service brings you unique features such as caller ID right on your TV screen. You also get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

By using a DVR, more than 240 Ovid residents can watch their favorite shows and movies. For advanced DVR services, many Time Warner Cable subscribers choose the Whole House HD-DVR solution. Begin watching a movie in one room, pause if for whatever reason, and pick it up right where you left off on another television.

Take a look at all of the benefits Time Warner Cable has to offer and get advanced products and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Ovid, NY Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer Ovid, NY customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. Ovid, NY has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the number below to find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable digital cable, Internet, special offers and availability in Ovid, NY.