CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Palatine Bridge, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Palatine Bridge, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Palatine Bridge, NY

Now that you've figured out your Palatine Bridge, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Palatine Bridge residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

Whether you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you need. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Become one of the growing number of households who bundle their cable TV service with digital telephone service and/or Internet. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Palatine Bridge, NY. That means 2/3 of your Palatine Bridge neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Palatine Bridge.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

DVR use has grown to 44% of Palatine Bridge residents having one in their homes. Other residents in your area have opted to include the Whole House HD-DVR products and additional services from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Palatine Bridge, NY Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has a record of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Palatine Bridge, NY. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Palatine Bridge, NY residents need. To find out about Time Warner Cable availability in Palatine Bridge, NY, call the number below.