CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Perry, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Perry, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Perry, NY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've figured it out by now; your Perry, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Perry residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Perry, NY. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other residents in your neighborhood and take advantage of the benefits of bundling cable TV with home phone service and/or Internet service. 66% of Perry, NY residents choose to bundle services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Perry.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

Did you know that 44% of Perry residents already have a DVR in their homes? Other residents in your area have selected the Whole House HD-DVR products and additional services from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Perry, NY

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has remained one of the most prestigious cable and telecommunications companies in world. Time Warner Cable provides outstanding services for customers in Perry, NY including fast Internet, diverse programming and exceptional calling features. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers in the U.S., you can save money and choose to bundle your Time Warner Cable services in Perry, NY. Discover all there is to know about Time Warner Cable services, promotional offers and availability in Perry, NY by calling the number below!