CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Peterboro, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Peterboro, NY

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Peterboro, NY TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Peterboro residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the many homes who bundle their home services (Internet, TV and/or Phone). Telecommunications service packages have risen to 66% in Peterboro, NY. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Peterboro and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Peterboro residents having one in their homes. Time Warner Cable subscribers who want advanced HD-DVR services look no further with the Whole House DVR solution. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Peterboro, NY Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has consistently provided what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Peterboro, NY. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Peterboro, NY residents need. Discover Time Warner Cable availability in Peterboro, NY, by calling the number below.