Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Porter Corners, NY

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Porter Corners, NY

Now that you've figured out your Porter Corners, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Porter Corners residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You’ve come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Porter Corners, NY. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Now is the time for you to become one of the residents that bundle television service with digital phone and/or High-Speed Internet. Two-thirds of New Yorkers people see the benefit of bundling two or more services on a single bill. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Porter Corners.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Porter Corners residents having one in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Porter Corners, NY

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. Since then, it has provided quality content and service to its customers. Its growth has provided it with a current 31 operating divisions throughout 29 US states. If you live in Porter Corners, NY, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Porter Corners, NY? Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Porter Corners, NY can be found by calling the number below.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.