CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Rainbow Lake, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Rainbow Lake, NY

Now that you've figured out your Rainbow Lake, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Rainbow Lake residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Rainbow Lake, NY is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other residents in your neighborhood and take advantage of the benefits of bundling TV with home phone and/or Internet service. Telecommunications service bundles have increased to 66% in Rainbow Lake, NY. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Rainbow Lake.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Rainbow Lake residents having one in their homes. When you order the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you instantly have the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without skipping a beat. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Rainbow Lake, NY

In 1989, Time Warner Cable formed and quickly became a major player in the cable telecommunications industry. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Along with Rainbow Lake, NY, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in Rainbow Lake, NY. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Rainbow Lake, NY, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.