CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Ridgewood, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Ridgewood, NY

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Ridgewood, NY. Are you part of the 94% of Ridgewood residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

It doesn't matter if you like movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the growing number of households who bundle their cable TV service with home phone and/or Internet. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Ridgewood. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Ridgewood and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

Did you know that 44% of Ridgewood residents already have a DVR in their homes? Other residents in your area have opted to include the system from Time Warner Cable. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Ridgewood, NY

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. As one of America's largest cable TV providers, Time Warner Cable has 31 separate divisions operating in multiple cities throughout 29 states, including Ridgewood, NY. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in Ridgewood, NY. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Call the phone number below to find out more about Time Warner Cable packages, deals and other services in Ridgewood, NY.