CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Rosendale, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Rosendale, NY

You're among the many who've heard that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Rosendale, NY. 94% of Rosendale residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 5,834 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. However you enjoy TV, the right package for you is right here.

Whether you prefer movies, sports programming or local shows, Time Warner Cable has exactly what you are looking for. With advanced features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, you can program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV anywhere from a mobile device. Get it today, only from Time Warner Cable.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

More households are bundling TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and a Time Warner Cable bundle deal is the perfect way for you to join them. 66% of the households in Rosendale, NY are bundling their TV, Internet and home phone service. That's two-thirds, or 4,096, who have seen the advantages of getting one bill for two or more services.

Bundling also brings you great features like online VoiceZone™ voicemail management. How convenient would it be to have caller ID on your TV screen? That's just one of the unique benefits of bundling TV from Time Warner Cable with phone service. With phone service and TV combined in Rosendale, NY, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

Get the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

More than 2,731 Rosendale residents choose to use an HD-DVR to ensure they never miss the TV shows and movies they love. There is nothing more convenient, especially if you're like the majority of Americans and own more than one modern TV than a complete home solution. Time Warner Cable has just what you need in the Whole House HD-DVR.

Add features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable, and learn firsthand the benefits of advanced features and services.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Rosendale, NY

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. Its customers have seen nothing but the best service since. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you live in Rosendale, NY, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Rosendale, NY? If you want to learn more about special offers and Time Warner Cable availability in Rosendale, NY, call the number below.