CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Sackets Harbor, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Sackets Harbor, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Sackets Harbor, NY

You've figured it out by now; your Sackets Harbor, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Sackets Harbor residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you need. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Bundle your TV, Internet and/or Phone service and join the many other households who only have one bill for their home services. Home service bundles and packages have increased to 66% in Sackets Harbor, NY. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Sackets Harbor and your dreams will come true.

Get the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Did you know that 44% of Sackets Harbor residents already have a DVR in their homes? Additionally, the Whole House HD-DVR products and services from Time Warner Cable are chosen by many others. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Sackets Harbor, NY

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Providing services in 29 states across the nation, Time Warner Cable provides a multitude of services with exceptional performance in Sackets Harbor, NY when it comes to downloading music, watching your favorite shows and even when calling your friends. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides top choices in Sackets Harbor, NY. To ensure that Time Warner Cable products, services and special offers are available in Sackets Harbor, NY call the number below!