CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Sand Lake, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Sand Lake, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Sand Lake, NY

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Sand Lake, NY. Are you part of the 94% of Sand Lake residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Sand Lake, NY is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Sand Lake, NY. That means 2/3 of your Sand Lake neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Sand Lake.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

Did you know that 44% of Sand Lake residents already have a DVR in their homes? Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own at least two, three or more televisions. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Sand Lake, NY

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Currently, they provide state-of-the-art technology and popular cable television programming. Along with Sand Lake, NY, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Sand Lake, NY. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million TV subscribers, 10.8 million Internet users, 9.3 million users who bundle services, and 4.9 million home phone customers. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Sand Lake, NY, just call the number below.