CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Sardinia, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Sardinia, NY

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-866-672-0328
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Sardinia, NY with Time Warner Cable

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Sardinia, NY. Are you part of the 94% of Sardinia residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

It doesn't matter if you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Join the many homes who bundle their home services (Internet, TV and/or Phone). The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Sardinia, NY. That means 2/3 of your Sardinia neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Sardinia and your dreams will come true.

Experience the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Sardinia residents having one in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own at least two, three or more televisions. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Sardinia, NY Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Since then, they have become a leader in high-tech telecommunications and TV programming. Along with Sardinia, NY, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Sardinia, NY. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Sardinia, NY, just call the number below.