CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Sherburne, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Sherburne, NY

Time Warner Cable in Sherburne, NY is the telecommunications provider in your area. This is extremely good news! Are you part of the 94%, or 1,249 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Sherburne? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are bundles to fit your TV habits, and you'll find them right here.

If you prefer movies, sports programming or local shows, Time Warner Cable has exactly what you need. Get additional features from Time Warner Cable that fit your lifestyle like TWC TV™, which gives you the freedom to watch TV and program your DVR from your wireless devices, no matter where you are.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. In Sherburne, NY, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. Which means that 877 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Online voicemail management with VoiceZone™ is just one of the unique features available when you bundle multiple services. See caller ID display on your TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. In Sherburne, NY, Time Warner Cable offers fun and unique options, that add to convenience of a service bundle.

Get Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

Rising DVR use has resulted in a Digital Video Recorder (DVR), as part of the basic cable television package, in more than 585 Sherburne residents' homes. Begin a movie in the living room and finish watching it in the bedroom without restarting it with the Whole House HD-DVR solution from Time Warner Cable.

Choose Time Warner Cable and get advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back® with each set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Sherburne, NY

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Sherburne, NY. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Sherburne, NY residents need. To find out about Time Warner Cable availability in Sherburne, NY, call the number below.