CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Sidney Center, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Sidney Center, NY

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Sidney Center, NY. Are you part of the 94% of Sidney Center residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

It doesn't matter if you like movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you prefer. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Become one of the growing number of households who bundle TV with digital home phone service and/or Internet. 66% of Sidney Center, NY residents opt to bundle services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Sidney Center.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

44% of Sidney Center residents are using a DVR in their homes. Also, many others have added Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR to their subscription. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Sidney Center, NY

Time Warner Cable has been a leader in the telecommunications and cable industry since 1989 and remains as one of the most significant companies in the world. Providing services in 29 states across the nation, Time Warner Cable provides a multitude of services with exceptional performance in Sidney Center, NY when it comes to downloading music, watching your favorite shows and even when calling your friends. Sidney Center, NY has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable products, services, special offers and availability in Sidney Center, NY by calling the number below!