Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Stafford, NY

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Stafford, NY

You're one of the lucky ones in Stafford, NY; Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 2,364 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Stafford? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? In any case, there's a programming package to fit your needs.

Get the best television programming package in Stafford from Time Warner Cable. Discover great features and services from Time Warner Cable including TWC TV™, which allows you to watch TV or manage your DVR no matter where you are, with your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Like many other households in your neighborhood, get the TV, Internet and phone package you need with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Stafford, NY. That's 1,660 New Yorkers who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Unique services include VoiceZone™, an online voicemail management tool. And bundling TV and phone service with Time Warner Cable shows caller ID right on the TV screen. With phone service and TV combined in Stafford, NY, you’ll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

Experience Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, you will number among the more than 1,107 Stafford residents who've made the same choice. Like most New Yorkers, you probably have more than one television. Many have already chosen the advanced Whole House HD-DVR, offered by Time Warner Cable.

TV viewers want more advanced services that are user-friendly. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Stafford, NY Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Time Warner Cable provides outstanding services for customers in Stafford, NY including fast Internet, diverse programming and exceptional calling features. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides top choices in Stafford, NY. To ensure that Time Warner Cable products, services and special offers are available in Stafford, NY call the number below!

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.