Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Stanley, NY

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Stanley, NY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You’ve probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Stanley, NY TV provider. Let’s go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Stanley residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there’s a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Stanley, NY is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you’ll get the services you want. The amount of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Stanley, NY. That means 2/3 of your Stanley neighbors already combine two or more services onto one bill. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Combine cable TV and phone service in Stanley and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use has grown to 44% of Stanley residents having one in their homes. Whole House DVR services are more important than ever if you're like millions of other Americans, and you own multiple televisions. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Stanley, NY

Time Warner Cable, a provider of cable TV and high-speed Internet, formed through various mergers in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Stanley, NY. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Stanley, NY. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Stanley, NY, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.