CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Staten Island, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Staten Island, NY with Time Warner Cable

You've figured it out by now; your Staten Island, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Staten Island residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Staten Island, NY is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Time Warner Cable bundle deals get you everything you need. Telecommunications service packages have climbed to 66% in Staten Island, NY. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Staten Island.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of Staten Island residents having one in their homes. Many others have opted to include the system from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Staten Island, NY

People from Staten Island love entertainment. We?re not just talking about shows like The Education of Max Bickford. We?re talking about personal entertainment, because Time Warner Cable knows your town and brings you the best in events from CUNY College of Staten Island, College of Staten Island, sports figures, like Renaldo Balkman and famous locals, like Larry Romano. With a personal focus and brilliant packaging, Time Warner Cable is the local choice.