CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Stuyvesant Falls, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Stuyvesant Falls, NY

You've figured it out by now; your Stuyvesant Falls, NY cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Stuyvesant Falls residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

It doesn't matter if you like movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you need. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other residents in your area who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet. In Stuyvesant Falls, 66% of the residents bundle their telecommunications services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Stuyvesant Falls.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

Did you know that 44% of Stuyvesant Falls residents already have a DVR in their homes? Time Warner Cable subscribers who want advanced HD-DVR services look no further with the Whole House DVR solution. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Stuyvesant Falls, NY Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable became a serious player in the cable television and high-speed internet industry in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. Time Warner Cable can be found in 29 states and many cities, including Stuyvesant Falls, NY, and currently has 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable provides the best cable TV, Internet, and phone services for Stuyvesant Falls, NY residents. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million TV subscribers, 10.8 million Internet users, 9.3 million users who bundle services, and 4.9 million home phone customers. Call the number below today for packages, special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable products and services in Stuyvesant Falls, NY.