CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Wayne, NY

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Wayne, NY Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

As you most likely know, Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Wayne, NY. Are you part of the 94%, or 1,112 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Wayne? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your preferred method of watching TV, there is a programming package to fit your lifestyle.

Whether you love movies, never miss a sports event or prefer local programming, Time Warner Cable offers what you want. If you're into modern technology, TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable will excite you. Now you'll have the ability to program your DVR and view TV from all of your wireless devices, despite your physical location.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

With a Time Warner Cable bundle, you'll join the many households who combine their TV, Internet and phone service into one bill. 66% of the households in Wayne, NY are bundling their TV, Internet and home phone service. That's 781 New Yorkers who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Bundling also brings you great features like online VoiceZone™ voicemail management. Bundling Time Warner Cable TV with phone service brings you unique features such as caller ID on your TV screen. These are just two great features available when you bundle both services in Wayne, NY.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

More than 521 Wayne residents now use a DVR as a part of their home theater setup. Time Warner Cable offers its Whole House DVR solution to its subscribers including advanced HD-DVR services. The Whole House DVR service is the convenience you always wanted, especially if you own at least two televisions.

Add features like Start Over® and Look Back® from Time Warner Cable, and discover the benefits of advanced features and services.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Wayne, NY

Time Warner Cable had its humble beginnings in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer Wayne, NY customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. Wayne, NY has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable products, services, special offers and availability in Wayne, NY by calling the number below!