CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Amherst, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Amherst, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Amherst, OH

You've figured it out by now; your Amherst, OH cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Amherst residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Amherst, OH. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other households and take advantage of the benefits of bundling cable TV with home telephone and/or Internet service. 66% of Amherst, OH residents choose to bundle services. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Amherst and your dreams will come true.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

Did you know that 44% of Amherst residents already have a DVR in their homes? The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another TV without missing a beat. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Amherst, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Founded in 1989, Time Warner Cable has a record of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers customers superior options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, including Amherst, OH. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Amherst, OH residents need. To find out about Time Warner Cable availability in Amherst, OH, call the number below.