CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Aurora, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Aurora, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You're among the many who've found out that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Aurora, OH. Are you part of the 94%, or 13,747 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Aurora? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Whether you're part of the 94% or the 6%, you'll find a television programming package to fit your needs.

Whether you enjoy sports, movies, news or reality TV, Time Warner Cable can provide you with the programming you desire. With modern features like TWC TV™, Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to watch TV and manage your DVR from any of your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the the others in your area by getting cable TV, High-Speed Internet and phone service with a Time Warner Cable bundle. In Aurora alone, the percentage of people who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has grown to 66%. In other words, 9,652 Ohioans are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Manage your voicemail online with VoiceZone™, an exclusive feature. Bundling Time Warner Cable TV service with Time Warner Cable Phone service gives you even more features, such as onscreen caller ID -- you'll see who's calling without taking your eyes off the TV. You get this feature among others with a Time Warner Cable bundle that combines phone and TV service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

If you have made the choice to use a DVR as part of your cable television package, then consider yourself among the more than 6,435 Aurora residents already using one in their home. Whole House HD-DVR services from Time Warner Cable gives you the power to pause TV, begin a movie in one room, and then pick it back up at your convenience in a completely different room.

Many TV viewers are looking for easy-to-use options and advanced services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Aurora, OH

Did you know that Anne Heche grew up right here in Aurora? In fact, Ohio is home to many different celebrities including movie stars, stage actors, musicians, bestselling authors, and important politicians. As a Time Warner Cable customer, it's easy to discover many great and interesting facts about your hometown heroes and the history of your city and state. Check it out sometime, you might learn something really fun and unexpected!