CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Baltimore, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Baltimore, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Baltimore, OH

Now that you've figured out your Baltimore, OH cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Baltimore residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Baltimore, OH. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Time Warner Cable Bundles Save You Money on Monthly Bills

Time Warner Cable bundle deals get you what you need. About 66% of the homes in Baltimore bundle their home services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Baltimore.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of Baltimore residents having one in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another TV without missing a beat. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Baltimore, OH

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Baltimore, OH. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Baltimore, OH. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million TV subscribers, 10.8 million Internet users, 9.3 million users who bundle services, and 4.9 million home phone customers. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Baltimore, OH, just call the number below.