CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Bryan, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Bryan, OH

Most of your neighbors in Bryan have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 7,504 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Bryan? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Wherever you land, there are TV programming options to fit your TV habits.

As everyone's favorite programming provider, you know you're getting the best from Time Warner Cable in Bryan, OH. If you're into cutting-edge technology, TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable will excite you. Now you will be able to program your DVR and watch TV from any of your wireless devices, despite your physical location.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With figures like that, you will see why mixing your TV with home phone and/or Internet through a Time Warner Cable bundle simply makes sense. A majority of Bryan residents — 66%, to be exact — have experienced the benefits of bundling their telecommunications services. That's 5,269 Ohioans who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Online VoiceZone™ voicemail management is just one of the unique features. With Time Warner Cable Phone service, you can even get caller ID to appear on the TV screen. Time Warner Cable also has the features you need to combine phone service with cable TV in Bryan, OH.

Experience the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use has grown within the last five years with 3,513 Bryan residents having at least one in their home. Many Time Warner Cable subscribers who need more advanced DVR services choose the Whole House HD-DVR solution. Begin watching a movie in one room, pause if for whatever reason, and pick it up right where you left off on another television.

More television viewers are demanding easy-to-use functionality and advanced services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

Bryan, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Chris Carpenter, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.