Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Caledonia, OH

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Caledonia, OH

By now you've heard that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Caledonia, OH. Are you part of the 94%, or 543 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Caledonia? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No need to worry. There are television packages to suit your lifestyle.

Get the best television programming package in Caledonia from Time Warner Cable. Not to mention the unique services you can get only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which will allow you to log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch television from your mobile devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

There are more households than ever that bundle TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and you can join them with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. 66% -- that's how many Caledonia residents are now bundling telecommunications services. That's 381 Ohioans who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Unique services like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. And displaying caller ID on your TV is yet another exclusive feature with Time Warner Cable bundles including phone and TV service. With phone service and TV combined in Caledonia, OH, you’ll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

More than 254 Caledonia residents have an HD-DVR to ensure they can watch their favorite shows and movies. Record, pause, play and delete any show from any room in your house with Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR service. In particular, this service is useful if you own multiple TVs.

If you crave advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and receive these and a lot more incorporated in each set-top cable box.

Caledonia, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 to bring cable and phone services to the market. From the time of its establishment, it has maintained a high quality of standard for its subscribers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. If you live in Caledonia, OH, Time Warner Cable is the service provider for you. As a resident of Caledonia, OH, Time Warner Cable is the only real answer to all of your entertainment and communication needs. Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Caledonia, OH can be found by calling the number below.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.