CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Canfield, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Canfield, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-877-210-6931
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Canfield, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Canfield, OH. Are you part of the 94% of Canfield residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Canfield, OH. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Become one of the growing number of households who bundle TV with digital telephone service and/or Internet. Two-thirds of Ohioans homes take advantage of putting two or more services on a single bill. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Canfield.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Canfield residents having one in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another TV without missing anything. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Canfield, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. Time Warner Cable offers Canfield, OH customers quality options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides just what Canfield, OH residents want. To learn about Time Warner Cable availability in Canfield, OH, call the number below.