CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Carrollton, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Carrollton, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Its your lucky day! Time Warner Cable is your local telecommunications and cable television provider. Are you part of the 94%, or 2,938 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Carrollton? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? It doesn't matter what your TV habits are, there's a package perfect for you.

Time Warner Cable in Carrollton offers the best in television programming. Also, you'll get one of a kind products and services from Time Warner Cable, including TWC TV™, giving you the ability to manage your DVR from any of your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Isn't it time for you to join the people who already enjoy the benefits of bundling? A Time Warner Cable bundle will give you the home services that you need. 66% of the households in Carrollton, OH are bundling their TV, Internet and home phone service. That's 2,063 Ohioans who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Bundling provides you with unique features such as having caller ID on your TV screen, when you bundle Time Warner Cable TV service with a phone plan. Also, you'll get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

Experience the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

The rise in DVR use explains why more than 1,375 Carrollton residents include a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of their basic cable television package. With Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, record, pause, play and delete any TV show from any room in your house.

Today's cable TV viewers are requesting advanced services, products and features with more easy-to-use functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Carrollton, OH

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Today, they are a leading supplier of Cable TV programming and advanced telecommunications technology. Time Warner Cable can be found in 29 states and many cities, including Carrollton, OH, and currently has 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to have the most products and services preferred by people in Carrollton, OH. At present, Time Warner Cable currently enjoys 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million digital home phone customers. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Carrollton, OH, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.