CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Castalia, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Castalia, OH with Time Warner Cable

You know by now that your premium home television and telecommunications provider in Castalia, OH is Time Warner Cable . Are you part of the 94%, or 767 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Castalia? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of your tastes, there's a programming package to fit your needs.

If you want the best in sports, movies or even local shows, you can get it from Time Warner Cable. Also, you'll get unique products and services from Time Warner Cable, including TWC TV™, which allows you to manage your DVR from any of your mobile devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

With numbers like that, you'll see why mixing your TV with home phone and/or Internet through a Time Warner Cable bundle is the most logical option. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Castalia, OH. Which means that 539 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ online voicemail management let you control your voicemail online. See caller ID right on your TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. You'll get these features and more in Castalia, OH when you combine Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

More than 359 Castalia residents choose to use an HD-DVR to ensure they never miss the TV shows and movies they love. For advanced DVR services, many customers choose the Whole House HD-DVR solution from Time Warner Cable. You can start watching a movie in one room, pause with the touch of a button, and pick it up on another television without missing a beat.

More television viewers are demanding user-friendly functionality and advanced products and services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

Castalia, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has a history of providing what cable and telecommunications customers need. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable offers Castalia, OH customers quality options and services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides exactly what Castalia, OH residents need. Discover Time Warner Cable availability in Castalia, OH, by calling the number below.