CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Coalton, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Coalton, OH with Time Warner Cable

If you live in Coalton, OH, then you know by now that Time Warner Cable is your provider for cable TV and telecommunications services. Are you part of the 94%, or 534 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Coalton? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No need to worry. There are television packages to suit your needs.

Need movies? Sports? Local channels? Not to worry. Time Warner Cable has exactly what you need. TWC TV™, which gives you the ability to watch TV or program your DVR from your wireless devices, is available from Time Warner Cable as one of the unique features you'll get as a subscriber.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to become one of the homes who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a package providing what you require. 66% -- that's how many Coalton residents are now bundling telecommunications services. In other words, 375 Ohioans are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. Bundling provides you with unique features such as having caller ID on your TV screen, when you bundle Time Warner Cable TV service with a phone plan. Bundle cable television service with phone service and experience Time Warner Cable features that you can't find any other way.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

250 residents of Coalton now use a DVR in their abode. That's substantial growth in the last five years. Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching in one room, pause a TV show, and pick up right where you left off in another room with the Whole House HD-DVR.

Discover the benefits of Time Warner Cable and get advanced products and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Coalton, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer Coalton, OH customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. Coalton, OH has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. To ensure that Time Warner Cable products, services and special offers are available in Coalton, OH call the number below!