CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Coldwater, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Coldwater, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-866-781-2304
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Coldwater, OH

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Coldwater, OH. Are you part of the 94% of Coldwater residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Coldwater, OH is second to none and catered to the individual customer. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. The number of Coldwater residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. When you bundle phone service with cable TV, your caller ID comes up on your TV in Coldwater.

Get Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Coldwater residents having one in their homes. Many other residents in your area have opted for the Whole House HD-DVR system from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Coldwater, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Ross Homan, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.