Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Columbus Grove, OH

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Columbus Grove, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Time Warner Cable has something it wants you to know. It is your cable TV and telecommunications service provider in Columbus Grove, OH. Are you part of the 94%, or 1,976 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Columbus Grove? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are bundles to fit your TV habits, and you've come to the right place.

Whether you enjoy sports, movies, news or reality TV, Time Warner Cable has the programming you love to watch. Additionally, you will get unique features and services like TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable, which gives you the ability to program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV right from your wireless device.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the majority by getting cable TV, High-Speed Internet and phone service with a Time Warner Cable bundle. In Columbus Grove alone, the percentage of residents who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has grown to 66%. In other words, 1,387 Ohioans are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Bundling enables even more features, such as VoiceZone™ which allows you to manage your voicemail online. Your TV can give you caller ID information when you bundle TV service with phone service from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable provides that and much more when you bundle your services in Columbus Grove, OH.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, then you will number among the more than 925 Columbus Grove residents who've made the same choice. If you are similar to the majority of Americans, and have multiple TVs in your home, Time Warner Cable is the perfect choice. Pause TV in one room and start it in another right where you left off, utilizing the Whole House HD-DVR.

Take a look at all of the benefits Time Warner Cable has to offer and get advanced products and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

Columbus Grove, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Did you know that Dean Jagger grew up right here in Columbus Grove? In fact, Ohio is home to many different celebrities including movie stars, stage actors, musicians, bestselling authors, and important politicians. As a Time Warner Cable customer, it's easy to discover many great and interesting facts about your hometown heroes and the history of your city and state. Check it out sometime, you might learn something really fun and unexpected!

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.