CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Dorset, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Dorset, OH

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Dorset, OH. Are you part of the 94% of Dorset residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Dorset, OH is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Get all the options that you need with Time Warner Cable bundle deals. The number of Dorset residents who bundle TV, Internet and/or Phone services has grown 66%. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Dorset and get caller ID on your television.

Enjoy Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Dorset residents having one in their homes. Many other residents in your area have chosen to add the Whole House HD-DVR system from Time Warner Cable. With Time Warner Cable, all of the cable boxes include unique features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Dorset, OH

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable in Dorset, OH offers customers superior options and quality services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable has what Dorset, OH residents want. For information on Time Warner Cable availability in Dorset, OH, call the number below.