CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in East Canton, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in East Canton, OH with Time Warner Cable

Many residents of East Canton have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 1,546 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in East Canton? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Regardless of how you choose to view TV, there's a programming package with your name on it.

Get amazing programming from Time Warner Cable. If you're into cutting-edge technology, TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable will excite you. Now you'll have the ability to program your DVR and watch TV from all of your wireless devices, despite your physical location.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the the others in your area by getting cable TV, High-Speed Internet and phone service with a Time Warner Cable bundle. In East Canton, OH, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. Statistics illustrate that's 1,086 residents who are combining two or more telecommunications services onto one bill.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. Have you ever wanted caller ID to appear on the TV screen? Get just that with a Time Warner Cable TV and phone bundle. These are just a couple of the services that East Canton residents get with the combination of Time Warner Cable TV and phone service.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

More than 724 East Canton residents have a DVR as part of their cable television package. Do you number among those who've made the same choice? If you're like most Americans and possess more than one high-tech television, there is nothing more convenient than a total home solution. And Time Warner Cable has just that with the Whole House HD-DVR.

Take a look at all of the benefits Time Warner Cable has to offer and get advanced products and services Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in East Canton, OH

Time Warner Cable was founded in 1989 and has remained one of the most prestigious cable and telecommunications companies in world. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer East Canton, OH customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. East Canton, OH has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. Discover all there is to know about Time Warner Cable services, promotional offers and availability in East Canton, OH by calling the number below!