CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Eaton, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Eaton, OH with Time Warner Cable

Most of your neighbors in Eaton have discovered the great news. Time Warner Cable is their telecommunications service provider! Are you part of the 94%, or 7,408 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Eaton? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? However you enjoy television, the right package for you is right here.

If you want the best in sports, movies or even local shows, you can get it from Time Warner Cable. Additionally, you will get unique features and services like TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable, which gives you the ability to program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV right from your wireless device.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Get a Time Warner Cable package and join the homes who bundle their services with one company. The number of Eaton, OH homes who bundle their home services have increased to 66%. That's 5,201 who benefit from bundling their home services.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. And bundling TV and phone service with Time Warner Cable shows caller ID information directly on the TV screen. Combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service brings these features to your home.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

More than 3,468 Eaton residents presently use a DVR as a part of their entertainment setup. The Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable is a particularly useful service should you own more than one television. You can even begin watching your favorite TV show in one room and finish watching it in another without needing to restart it.

When you are looking for advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back®, choose Time Warner Cable and get these and a lot more incorporated in every set-top cable box.

Eaton, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Providing services in 29 states across the nation, Time Warner Cable provides a multitude of services with exceptional performance in Eaton, OH when it comes to downloading music, watching your favorite shows and even when calling your friends. Eaton, OH has a lot of Time Warner Cable subscribers who bundle their services. Nationally Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone customers. To ensure that Time Warner Cable products, services and special offers are available in Eaton, OH call the number below!