CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Edison, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Edison, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Edison, OH. 94% of Edison residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 444 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Whether you're part of the 94% or the 6%, you'll find a television programming package to suit your needs.

Time Warner Cable has the programming package you need, whether you love blockbuster movies, top-rated sports or even local shows. With advanced features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, you can program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV anywhere from a mobile device. Get it today, only from Time Warner Cable.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Isn't it time for you to join the people who already enjoy the benefits of bundling? A Time Warner Cable bundle will give you the home services that you and your family needs. In Edison alone, the percentage of residents who subscribe to telecommunications services in a bundle has grown to 66%. That's 312 Ohioans who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Additional exclusive features, like VoiceZone™, let you manage your Voicemail online. Your TV can display caller ID when someone is calling, when you bundle TV service with phone service from Time Warner Cable. You also get unique features when you combine Time Warner Cable TV with phone service.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Shelf

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, you will number among the more than 208 Edison residents who've made the same choice. Time Warner Cable offers its Whole House DVR solution to its subscribers including advanced HD-DVR services. The Whole House DVR service is more important than ever, especially if you own at least two televisions.

Cable TV viewers need more advanced products and features that are easy-to-use. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Edison, OH

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. Time Warner Cable has 31 separate operating divisions throughout 29 states and many cities, including Edison, OH. With Time Warner Cable, you'll have access to the best products and services in Edison, OH. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Edison, OH, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.