CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Frankfort, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Frankfort, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Out-of-this-World TV Service in Frankfort, OH with Time Warner Cable

Now that you've figured out your Frankfort, OH cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Frankfort residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Frankfort, OH is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the households who are bundling their television service with digital home phone and/or Internet. 66% of Frankfort, OH residents prefer to combine services. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Frankfort.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unparalleled

DVR use has grown to 44% of Frankfort residents having one in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Frankfort, OH

Time Warner Cable, a provider of cable TV and high-speed Internet, formed through various mergers in 1989. Since then, they have become a leader in high-tech telecommunications and TV programming. Along with Frankfort, OH, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Frankfort, OH. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. To learn more about the products and services, packages, and special offers in Frankfort, OH, call the phone number below to contact Time Warner Cable.