CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Freeport, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Freeport, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Time Warner Cable in Freeport, OH is the telecommunications provider in your area. This is extremely good news! Are you part of the 94%, or 355 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Freeport? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? Time Warner Cable has a bundle to accommodate whatever you need, even if you're part of the 6%, in Freeport, OH, who view 35 hours of television each week on a non-traditional screen.

There's something for everyone; Time Warner Cable has what you want. With advanced features from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, you can program your DVR, record or delete a show or watch TV from your wireless device, no matter where you are. Get it today, only from Time Warner Cable.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

If you'd like to join the the other residents in your area who are bundling their cable TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then a package from Time Warner Cable will get you what you need. 66% of residents in Freeport bundle their home services. That's 249 Ohioans who combine two or more services onto one bill.

Set up your voicemail online with VoiceZone™, an exclusive feature available to customers who bundle their services. Bundles from Time Warner Cable also give you unique features, such as the ability to see caller ID on the TV when you combine TV with phone service. You'll find these features and more by combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service in Freeport, OH.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

DVRs have been included in the cable TV subscriptions of more than 166 Freeport residents. Today, viewing premium cable TV programming with a DVR as part of your cable package is so much easier.

When you want modern features, pick Time Warner Cable and receive Start Over® and Look Back®; and many more are incorporated in each set-top cable box.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Freeport, OH

In 1989, Time Warner Cable formed and quickly became a major player in the cable telecommunications industry. Currently, they provide state-of-the-art technology and popular cable television programming. Along with Freeport, OH, Time Warner Cable operates in 29 states. They are comprised of 31 separate operating divisions. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Freeport, OH. Time Warner Cable has 12.2 million cable TV subscribers. Also, 10.8 million enjoy their high speed internet, 4.9 million have their digital home phone service and 9.3 million have bundled their services into one bill. For special offers, packages, or to find out which Time Warner Cable products and services are available in Freeport, OH, just call the number below.