CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Grove City, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-296-8261
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Grove City, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You are one of the many people who've found out that Time Warner Cable is their cable television service provider in Grove City, OH. 94% of Grove City residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 29,215 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. It doesn't matter what your TV habits are, there's a bundle perfect for you.

Need movies? Sports? Local channels? No need to worry. Time Warner Cable has exactly what you want. Not to mention the unique features available only from Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which will allow you to log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch your favorite shows from your mobile devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

If you'd like to join the households who are bundling their TV service with home phone and/or Internet, then Time Warner Cable has a bundle deal to get you what you need. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Grove City. Which means that 20,513 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

When you bundle your services you'll get unique features like VoiceZone™ that let you manage your voicemail online. Bundling Time Warner Cable TV service with Time Warner Cable Phone service gives you even more features, such as onscreen caller ID -- you'll see who's calling without taking your eyes off the TV. You'll find these features and much more by combining Time Warner Cable TV and phone service in Grove City, OH.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

13,675 residents of Grove City now use a DVR in their home. That's a rise in the last five years. If you are like the majority of Americans, you have multiple TVs in your home. Let Time Warner Cable provide you with a Whole House HD-DVR for your modern TVs.

Many TV viewers are looking for easy-to-use options and advanced products and services. With Time Warner Cable, great features like Start Over® and Look Back® come standard with every set-top cable box.

Grove City, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Founded in 1989 with much bravado, Time Warner Cable had what it took to make an instant impression in the telecommunications and cable industry. The company continues to lead the industry with top-rated products and services. Time Warner Cable is a favorite choice for customers in Grove City, OH and is readily accessible in 29 states, with 31 diverse operating divisions. Time Warner Cable additionally has the services and products people in Grove City, OH want. At this time, Time Warner Cable subscribers exceed 12.2 million for basic cable, 10.8 million for high speed internet, 9.3 million with bundled services, and even more than 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Get in the loop on what all the fuss is about by dialing the number below for current deals and accessibility of Time Warner Cable services in Grove City, OH.