CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Heath, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Heath, OH

If you live in Heath, OH, by now you've heard the great news. Time Warner Cable is your cable television and telecommunications provider! 94% of Heath residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 8,251 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. Regardless of what you like to watch, Time Warner Cable has a programming package for you.

Do you like choices? Whether you enjoy movies, sporting events or local programs, Time Warner Cable has the perfect programming bundle for you. Especially the unique features, like TWC TV™, where you can log in to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices. You'll only get it from Time Warner Cable.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Isn't it time for you to join the people who already enjoy the benefits of bundling? A Time Warner Cable bundle will give you the TV, home phone and/or Internet that you need. 66% of the households in Heath, OH are bundling their TV, Internet and home phone service. That's 5,793 who benefit from bundling their home services.

Other exclusive features, like VoiceZone™, let you manage your Voicemail on the Internet. Also, you can get caller ID to appear on the TV screen with a Time Warner Cable Phone and TV bundle. With phone service and TV combined in Heath, OH, you'll have access to the most unique features Time Warner Cable offers.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

With 3,862 occupants in Heath having a singular DVR in their household, its usage has increased within the past five years. If you're like most Americans, you have multiple TVs in your home. Let Time Warner Cable provide you with a Whole House HD-DVR for your high-tech TVs.

Time Warner Cable hands the controller to you with advanced features such as Start Over® and Look Back®.

Heath, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

With a vision for the future of the cable and telecommunications industry, Time Warner Cable came onto the scene in 1989. During this time it has maintained a history of providing excellent products and services to its subscribers. Its growth has provided it with a current 31 operating divisions throughout 29 US states. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Heath, OH subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. Heath, OH residents evidently prefer to have Time Warner Cable as their provider with 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable. What are you waiting for? Call the number below to discover special offers and availability of Time Warner Cable availability in Heath, OH.