Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Helena, OH

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Helena, OH

Time Warner Cable is the telecommunications provider in Helena, OH, which is good news. 94% of Helena residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 217 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. However you enjoy TV, the right bundle for you is right here.

Residents in your area appreciate the programming that Time Warner Cable offers in Helena. Additionally, you will get unique features and services like TWC TV™ from Time Warner Cable, providing you with the power to watch TV, program, record or delete shows from your DVR right from your wireless device.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

There are more households than ever that bundle TV, home phone and/or Internet services, and you can join them with a bundle from Time Warner Cable. A majority of Helena residents — 66%, to be exact — already know the benefits of bundling their telecommunications services. Which means that 152 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Online VoiceZone™ voicemail management is just one of the unique options. Onscreen caller ID means that incoming calls will show up on the TV screen when you bundle TV and phone with Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable also has the features you need to combine phone service with cable TV in Helena, OH.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

102 residents of Helena now use a DVR in their household. That’s substantial growth in the last five years. Like most Ohioans, you probably have more than one TV. Many have already chosen the advanced Whole House HD-DVR offered by Time Warner Cable.

Get great Time Warner Cable features for your home like Start Over® and Look Back® and discover the advanced features and services.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Helena, OH

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. From the time of its establishment, it has maintained a high quality of standard for its subscribers. In that time it has established a presence in 29 states, and now has 31 operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Helena, OH subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Helena, OH? If you want to learn more about special offers and Time Warner Cable availability in Helena, OH, call the number below.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.