CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Highland, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Highland, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-977-8408
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Highland, OH

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Highland, OH. Are you part of the 94% of Highland residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You've come to the right place to find a package for your TV preferences.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Highland, OH. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the many homes who bundle their home services (Internet, TV and/or Phone). About 66% of the homes in Highland bundle their home services. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Highland and get caller ID on your television.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Top Notch

44% of Highland residents are using a DVR in their homes. Instantly start a movie on one TV and finish it on another without missing a beat with the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Highland, OH

In 1989, there was a demand for cable television and telecommunications. That's when Time Warner Cable came in. From the time of its establishment, it has maintained a high quality of standard for its subscribers. It is now present in 29 states with 31 operating divisions. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Highland, OH subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. As a resident of Highland, OH, Time Warner Cable is the only real answer to all of your entertainment and communication needs. Call the number below to learn more about Time Warner Cable availability in Highland, OH and find out if there are any special offers.