CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Hillsboro, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Hillsboro, OH

You're one of the lucky ones in Hillsboro, OH; Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider. 94% of Hillsboro residents use a traditional TV to watch their favorite shows; that's 6,081 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. No matter how you like to watch TV, there are packages to match your TV habits.

Everyone appreciates the programming that Time Warner Cable offers in Hillsboro. It's easy to appreciate the advanced features offered by Time Warner Cable, particularly the great options like TWC TV™. You'll be able to manage your DVR or watch television from your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the rising number of households who are simplifying their lives and saving money by bundling services by choosing a Time Warner Cable bundle deal that brings you TV with home phone and/or Internet service. The number of people bundling their telecommunications services has risen to 66% in Hillsboro. Which means 4,270 Ohioans in your area bundle two or more services with the same company.

Unique services like VoiceZone™ let you set up your voicemail online. With Time Warner Cable Phone service, you can even get caller ID to appear on the TV when receiving a call. Time Warner Cable also provides the most unique features when you combine phone service with cable TV in Hillsboro, OH.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

If you own a DVR in addition to your TV subscription, then you will number among the more than 2,846 Hillsboro residents who've made the same choice. The Whole House HD-DVR from Time Warner Cable is a convenient service should you own more than one television. You can even begin watching your favorite TV show in one room and finish it in another without needing to restart it.

Cable TV viewers want more advanced services that are easy-to-use. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Hillsboro, OH

For many years now, Southern State Community College has been a source of community pride in Hillsboro. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Hillsboro has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.