Switch Now & Get a $100 Visa Gift Card*

Call Now to Order 1-855-296-8261

Time Warner Cable® Bundles
in Howard, OH

  • 200+ Channels, in HD and Digital
  • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico

Starting At Only

$8999
per month for 12 months

The Better Guarantee

Call Now 1-855-296-8261 Open 24/7

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it. And if you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back

Time left to call today

12 HRS 23 MIN

Savings Made Easy with Time Warner Cable


  • TV
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Preferred TV

    Only

    $4999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ channels
    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • TWC TV® included
    See More TV Offers
  • Internet

    Turbo Internet

    Only

    $4499per month
    for 12 months

    • Up to 20 Mbps download speed
    • TWC WiFI™ Hotspots
    • Parental Controls
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See Internet Deals
  • Home Phone

    Home Phone

    Only

    $1000per month
    for 12 months

    • Unlimited calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
    • Caller ID on TV and PC
    • Caller ID, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding included
    See Phone Options
  • Triple Play
    Choose HBO or Cinemax
    FREE for 3 months!

    Triple Play

    Starting at

    $8999per month
    for 12 months

    • 200+ Digital and HD Channels
    • Up to 3 Mbps Download Speeds
    • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
    See Bundle Options

3 Features You Can't Live Without


  • Start Over

    Start Over®

    If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over® lets you start it when you're ready.

  • Caller ID On your TV

    Caller ID on your TV

    If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and Home Phone in a package.

  • Look Back

    Look Back®

    Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back® feature.


Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

What Time Warner Cable Does for You


Out-of-this-World TV Service in Howard, OH with Time Warner Cable

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Howard, OH. Are you part of the 94% of Howard residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there’s a package for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Howard, OH. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Join the other households and take advantage of the benefits of bundling TV with home telephone and/or Internet service. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Howard. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. If you’ve always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Howard and your dreams will come true.

Get Exceptional Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Howard residents having one in their homes. When you order the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you instantly have the power to start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Howard, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Time Warner Cable entered the cable TV and Internet industry in 1989. Since that time they have been an industry-leading supplier of state-of-the-art technology and preferred programming packages. As one of America’s largest cable TV providers, Time Warner Cable has 31 separate divisions operating in multiple cities throughout 29 states, including Howard, OH. Time Warner Cable clearly has the products and services wanted by residents in Howard, OH. 12.2 million subscribers enjoy cable TV service from Time Warner Cable. Also, 10.8 million customers subscribe to high-speed internet, 4.9 million use their digital home phone service and 9.3 million bundle their services. Call the phone number below to find out more about Time Warner Cable packages, deals and other services in Howard, OH.

Switch to Time Warner Cable. We’re so sure your experience will be better, we’ll guarantee it! If you don’t see the difference, we’ll give you your money back.