CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Hubbard, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Hubbard, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You know by now that your premium home television and telecommunications provider in Hubbard, OH is Time Warner Cable . Are you part of the 94%, or 7,340 people, who still use a traditional screen to watch television in Hubbard? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You'll find a TV package to suit your lifestyle.

Get the best in movies, sports and local shows from Time Warner Cable. You'll also get some of the most unique options in the industry, offered only through Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which allows you to program your DVR and watch TV from any of your wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With a Time Warner Cable bundle, you'll join the many households who combine their TV, Internet and phone service into one bill. 66% of the people of Hubbard are now bundling telecommunications services. In other words, 5,154 Ohioans are getting a single bill that covers two or more services.

Online VoiceZone™ voicemail management is just one of the unique features. And bundling TV and digital phone service with Time Warner Cable lets you see caller ID info on your TV screen. A bundle that combines TV with Time Warner Cable Phone service gives you even more features in Hubbard, OH as well.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Modern Equipment

More than 3,436 Hubbard residents can view their favorite TV shows and movies when they install an HD-DVR. Watching premium home television programming in the modern era is so much easier with a Digital Video Recorder(DVR) as part of your cable television subscription.

Today's cable TV viewers are wanting advanced services, products and features with more user-friendly functionality. Time Warner Cable offers exactly what you want; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Hubbard, OH

Community, school spirit and sports lovers go together. When you have a hometown hero like Anthony Smith, you want to follow them every step of the way. Time Warner Cable gives you better ways to share the action and enjoy staying connected.