CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Huron, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Huron, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Huron, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Huron, OH TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Huron residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter how you like to watch TV, there's a package just for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Huron, OH. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other residents in your area who are bundling their television service with digital home phone and/or High-Speed Internet. 66% of Huron, OH residents prefer to bundle services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Combine cable TV and phone service in Huron and get caller ID on your television.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Progressive Equipment

DVR use has grown to 44% of Huron residents having one in their homes. Instantly start a movie on one television and finish it on another without missing a beat with the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

You Deserve Time Warner Cable in Huron, OH

For many years now, Bowling Green State University-Firelands has been a source of community pride in Huron. From its top rated classroom results, to its leadership in sports, medicine, and science, everyone in Huron has long admired their contributions to the world at large. With cable television and high-speed internet access from Time Warner Cable, you'll be able to follow their local news, sports accomplishments, and even participate in distance learning and online education.