CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Irondale, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Irondale, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-398-3887
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Irondale, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

Now that you've figured out your Irondale, OH cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Irondale residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

It doesn't matter if you enjoy movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Bundle your TV, Internet and/or Phone service and join the many other households who only have one bill for their home services. About 66% of the homes in Irondale bundle their home services. Get your voicemail online with VoiceZone™. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Irondale.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy State-of-the Art Equipment

44% of Irondale residents are using a DVR in their homes. Instantly start a movie on one television and finish watching it on another without missing a beat with the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Irondale, OH Time Warner Cable Has Got What You Need

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable in Irondale, OH offers customers superior options and quality services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Irondale, OH residents need. To find out about Time Warner Cable availability in Irondale, OH, call the number below.