CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Kirkersville, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Kirkersville, OH

By now you've discovered that Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Kirkersville, OH. Are you part of the 94%, or 463 people, still watching TV on a regular screen in Kirkersville? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television each week on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? You'll find a TV package to satisfy the whole family.

If you prefer movies, sports programming or local shows, Time Warner Cable has exactly what you are looking for. Especially the unique features, like TWC TV™, that allow you to manage your DVR recordings and watch TV from your wireless devices. Get it from Time Warner Cable.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Get a Time Warner Cable package and join the homes who bundle their services with one company. 66% -- that's how many Kirkersville residents are now bundling telecommunications services. Which means that 325 of the people are getting two or more services on a single bill.

Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you set up your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Kirkersville, OH. Time Warner Cable also offers unique features when you combine cable television service in Kirkersville, OH.

Get the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

If you have a DVR as part of your cable television package, you will number among the more than 217 Kirkersville residents who've made the same choice. Many Time Warner Cable subscribers who need more advanced DVR services choose the Whole House HD-DVR solution. Begin watching a movie in one room, pause if for whatever reason, and pick it up right where you left off on another television.

Cable TV viewers want more advanced products and features that are easy-to-use. Time Warner Cable offers exactly that; with every cable box you'll get features like Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Kirkersville, OH

Since 1989, Time Warner Cable has fulfilled the needs of cable and telecommunications customers. With locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable in Kirkersville, OH offers customers superior options and quality services. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable provides exactly what Kirkersville, OH residents need. Discover Time Warner Cable availability in Kirkersville, OH, by calling the number below.