CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lancaster, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Lancaster, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Lancaster, OH

You've figured it out by now; your Lancaster, OH cable provider is Time Warner Cable. Are you part of the 94% of Lancaster residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Lancaster, OH. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Join the other households and take advantage of the benefits of bundling cable TV with home phone and/or Internet service. Home service bundles and packages have increased to 66% in Lancaster, OH. VoiceZone™ lets you manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Lancaster.

Experience the Finest Equipment with Time Warner Cable

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Lancaster residents having one in their homes. Also, many others have added Time Warner Cable's Whole House HD-DVR to their subscription. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Lancaster, OH

Did you know that David Graf came from Lancaster? No? Well Time Warner Cable does, and it's also known that Lancaster has produced other famous people like Bobby Carpenter. Time Warner Cable knows that local people and events matter to you. That's why the services allow you to enjoy local events from places like Ohio University-Lancaster Campus.