CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lebanon, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Lebanon, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Lebanon, OH Residents Can Count on Time Warner Cable for TV

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Lebanon, OH TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Lebanon residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? There are package options to suit your TV watching habits.

Whether you love movies, sports or local programs; Time Warner Cable has what you want. Unique features from Time Warner Cable like TWC TV™ let you log in and manage your DVR recordings online.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Join the other residents in your area who are bundling their television service with home phone and/or Internet. Internet, TV and/or home phone bundles have grown to 66% in Lebanon. VoiceZone™ allows you to check and manage your voicemail online. Caller ID will even come up on your TV when you bundle your phone service with cable TV in Lebanon.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

44% of Lebanon residents are using a DVR in their homes. Also, the Whole House HD-DVR system is used by many others in your area. All the unique features like Start Over® and Look Back® are included with each cable box from Time Warner Cable.

Lebanon, OH Time Warner Cable Has What You Want

Founded with much fanfare in 1989, Time Warner Cable had designs of making an immediate impact in the cable and telecommunications industry. Today, the company maintains its position as a leader in the industry with the best products and services. Accessible in 29 states, Time Warner Cable is the preference for customers in Lebanon, OH with a total of 31 divergent operating divisions. Time Warner Cable has the products and services beloved by people in Lebanon, OH. At this time, Time Warner Cable subscribers exceed 12.2 million for basic cable, 10.8 million for high speed internet, 9.3 million with bundled services, and even more than 4.9 million digital home phone customers. Find out what all the fuss is about and call the number below for current deals and availability of Time Warner Cable services in Lebanon, OH.