CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Louisville, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Louisville, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Get TV Today from Time Warner Cable in Louisville, OH

Now that you've figured out your Louisville, OH cable provider is Time Warner Cable, let's go over the details on TV service in your area. Are you part of the 94% of Louisville residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

Everyone appreciates the programming Time Warner Cable offers in Louisville, OH. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Bundle and Save Money with Time Warner Cable Bundles

Like many other households in your area have already done, bundle your Cable TV with Internet and/or home phone. Bundling has risen to 66% in Louisville, OH. Unique features like VoiceZone™ let you manage your voicemail online. Have you always wanted caller ID to appear on your TV screen? Well, Time Warner Cable offers that unique feature when you bundle Time Warner Cable Phone service with cable TV in Louisville.

Get the Best Equipment with Time Warner Cable

44% of Louisville residents are using a DVR in their homes. When you order the Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable, you'll have the ability to watch your favorite show on one TV and finish it on another without missing a beat. Time Warner Cable offers unique features with every cable box including Start Over® and Look Back®.

Time Warner Cable Has Had Your Back the Whole Time in Louisville, OH

We can't imagine what people did for fun before Time Warner Cable came around before 1989. Its customers have seen nothing but the best service since. Its growth has provided it with a current 31 operating divisions throughout 29 US states. Time Warner Cable continues to offer Louisville, OH subscribers high-quality choices, deals and packages. If you're still unsure if you need Time Warner Cable, why don't you ask the 12.2 million basic cable subscribers in Louisville, OH? Time Warner Cable availability and special offers in Louisville, OH can be found by calling the number below.