CableTV SVG icons

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Lowell, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Get a Time Warner Cable® bundle in Lowell, OH

  • Over 200 All-Digital Channels
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and U.S. territories
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Packages starting at $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-623-2449
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    • See Channels
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Lowell, OH

You've probably discovered that Time Warner Cable is your Lowell, OH TV provider. Let's go over TV use where you live. Are you part of the 94% of Lowell residents who still watch TV on a traditional screen? Or are you part of the remaining 6% who watch television on a combination of their smartphone, computer and tablet? No matter your TV watching habits, there's a package for you.

The programming Time Warner Cable offers in Lowell, OH is second to none and personalized to your viewing habits. Time Warner Cable has loads of features like TWC TV™ that allow you to manage your DVR from your computer and other wireless devices.

Save Bundles with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

With Time Warner Cable bundle deals, you'll get the services you want. Bundling is on the rise; 66% of Lowell residents now combine telecommunications services. Manage voicemail online with VoiceZone™. If you've always wanted caller ID on your TV, just bundle your phone and television service in Lowell and your dreams will come true.

With Time Warner Cable, Your Equipment is Unrivaled

DVR use is on the rise in the last five years with 44% of Lowell residents having one in their homes. The Whole House HD-DVR service from Time Warner Cable gives you the ability to begin watching a movie on one TV and finish watching it on another TV without missing a beat. Plus, Start Over® and Look Back® are included in every Time Warner Cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Lowell, OH

Time Warner Cable began in 1989 and has consistently provided what cable and telecommunications customers need. Time Warner Cable offers Lowell, OH customers quality options and services, with locations in 29 states and 31 operating divisions. With 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers, Time Warner Cable offers exactly what Lowell, OH residents need. For information on Time Warner Cable availability in Lowell, OH, call the number below.