CableTV SVG icons
Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Bundles in Martinsburg, OH

  • 200+ Channels in HD and Digital
  • Up to 50 Mbps Download Speeds
  • Unlimited Calling in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
Starting At $ 89 99 per month for 12 months

Time Left To Call Today

00 00 00

Click to Call

1-855-218-5453
  • Preferred TV

    $ 49 99 per month for 12 months

    200+ Digital Channels

    • Over 18,000 On Demand titles
    • Plus, your local news and wather
    See More TV Offers
  • Standard Internet

    $ 34 99 per month for 12 months

    Up to 30 Mbps download speeds

    • Up to 10 Email Accounts
    • McAfee® AntiVirus to keep your computer safe
    See More Internet Offers
  • Double Play

    $ 64 99 per month for 12 months

    20+ Channels

    • Turbo Internet up to 20 Mbps
    • FREE local HD and a variety of HDTV channels
    See More Bundles

Features

Start Over

Start Over®

If you miss the start of your favorite show, Start Over lets you start it when you're ready.

Caller ID on your TV

Caller ID on Your TV

If you'd like Caller ID on your TV, Time Warner Cable has an answer for that too; just bundle your TV and HOme Phone in a package.

Look Back

Look Back®

Go back up to 72 hours on select shows without even setting your DVR with the Look Back feature.

Get the most out of Time Warner Cable's options with Bundles

Learn More

Time Warner Cable Delivers TV Service in Martinsburg, OH

Time Warner Cable is your telecommunications provider in Martinsburg, OH. 94% of Martinsburg residents still watch their favorite television shows on a traditional screen; that's 187 people. Perhaps you number among the remaining 6% who use their smartphones, computers and tablets to watch television programming each week. You'll find a TV package to satisfy the whole family.

Whether you love movies, never miss a sports event or prefer local programming, Time Warner Cable offers what you want. You'll also get some of the most unique options in the industry, provided only by Time Warner Cable, like TWC TV™, which allows you to program your DVR and watch television from your wireless devices.

You'll Save Money with a Time Warner Cable Bundle

Get a Time Warner Cable package and join the homes who bundle their services with one company. In Martinsburg, OH, 66% of homes bundle their telecommunications services. That's 131 who benefit from bundling their home services.

Unique services like VoiceZone™ let you set up your voicemail online. How convenient would it be to have caller ID on your TV screen? That's just one of the unique benefits of bundling TV from Time Warner Cable with phone service. In Martinsburg, OH, Time Warner Cable offers fun and unique options, that add to convenience of a service bundle.

As a Time Warner Cable Customer, Enjoy Up-to-Date Equipment

DVRs have been included in the cable TV subscriptions of more than 88 Martinsburg residents. If you're like the majority of Americans, and have more than one TVs in your residence, Time Warner Cable is the perfect choice. Pause TV in one room and continue it in another exactly where you left off, utilizing the Whole House HD-DVR.

Choose Time Warner Cable and receive advanced features like Start Over® and Look Back® with every set-top cable box.

Time Warner Cable is What You Need in Martinsburg, OH

Time Warner Cable had its humble beginnings in 1989 and has since become one of the most important cable and telecommunications companies in the industry. Serving customers in 29 states through its 31 operating divisions, Time Warner Cable continues to offer Martinsburg, OH customers excellent choices in programming, download speeds and calling options. With more than 12.2 million subscribers to basic cable, 10.8 million Internet subscribers, 9.3 million bundle subscribers and 4.9 million home phone subscribers in the U.S., you can save money and choose to bundle your Time Warner Cable services in Martinsburg, OH. Call the number below to find out everything you need to know about Time Warner Cable digital cable, Internet, special offers and availability in Martinsburg, OH.